Welcome to the world of factory business!
Start with just one factory and an employee in this silly work simulator. Hire more, build more and make more to become an industry leading big shot. You’re the boss! And the boss of the bosses! At least until you meet THE BIG BOSS…
• 💰 MANAGE – Hire & train your workers. Not productive enough? Replace them with robots!
• 🏭 EXPAND – Run multiple factories at the same time, upgrade and make more crazy products
• 💤 IDLE – Too lazy to boss around? Understandable. Automate! Profit!
• 🏆 ACHIEVE – Make THE BIG BOSS happy and get rewards
• 🤡 COLLECT – Get all the 200+ workers, bonus jobs, trophies…
• ⭐ PRESTIGE – Level up and restart with better workers, better bonuses, better everything
• 🤑 MONEY – Make more cash and tap tap tap to be a billionnaire multifactory tycoon
You have never seen factories like these before. Each one managed by a wacky boss such as the circus clown or medieval king who motivate their hard working employees by pounding the table and yelling. Just like your boss. Or your parents. Or spouse. We call this “maximising profits through positive motivation”.
And the workers? There’s a long queue of eager employees at the factory gates waiting to be employed by you! As their boss you get to train them and reward the best performers with prices like golden medals and the much sought after Employee of the Day award!
Oh, and did we mention the surprise boxes and loot? Boost productivity by giving your factory bosses a cup of coffee or an energy drink. That really gets them going! How about some motivational 80’s disco music? Your employees will dance and jam and make even more while at it!
Become the biggest boss and MAKE MORE!
!!WARNING!! HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Once you start playing Make More!, you can’t put it away!
Make More! can be played for free, but it contains optional in-app purchases. Please see your device’s settings if you want to disable in-app purchases completely.
We’d appreciate if you’d report any issues you’re having with the game to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your device make and model.